Blue West Capital is pleased to present the sale of a single tenant net leased Aspen Dental located at 4214 Centerplace Drive in Greeley, Colorado. The property is highly visible and located along busy Highway 34 with over 30,000 vehicles per day. It is a pad site to a busy regional power center including Target, Kohl’s, Best Buy, Hobby Lobby, and many more.
Aspen Dental has a long-term, new 10-year net lease with three 5-year options. Aspen Dental is the largest and fastest-growing network of branded dental care provider in the United States. The property had a complete building renovation in 2021 and Aspen Dental invested significantly into its high-end dental office buildout.
DENVER MSA IN AN AFFLUENT AND GROWING AREA
- Greeley is the 10th most populous city in Colorado and is located 49 miles northeast of downtown Denver
- Average one-mile annual household income of $92,128
- 17.12% population growth since 2010
- Greely is home to the University of Northern Colorado (12,260 students)
- Greeley is located at the center of the Denver-Julesburg oil basin and is a leader in the agribusiness and food industries
LONG-TERM LEASE WITH HIGH-END CONSTRUCTION
- New 10-year net lease with three 5-year options
- 10% rental escalations every 5 years
- Aspen Dental is the largest and fastest-growing network of branded dental care provider in the U.S.
- Complete building renovation in 2021
- Aspen Dental invested significantly into its high-end dental office buildout
- Double net lease allows minimal landlord responsibilities
- Large .99-acre parcel
DYNAMIC RETAIL TRADE AREA
- High visibility location along busy Highway 34 (30,572 VPD)
- Pad site to busy regional power center
- Neighboring retailers include Target, Lowes, Kohl’s, Best Buy, Hobby Lobby, Safeway, TJ Maxx, Carter’s, Ross Dress for Less, ULTA, Verizon, Panda Express, AT&T, Red Robin, and more