Real Estate Marketing Manager
The Real Estate Marketing Manager has a key supporting role for the growth of Blue West Capital and its team members. We are looking for a positive, highly organized and creative individual to join our growing commercial real estate brokerage team. The role is responsible for assuring that Blue West Capital has the most cutting-edge marketing collateral in the real estate brokerage industry. Responsibilities will include managing the day-to-day company marketing, while leading the marketing strategy and development for the entire Blue West Capital sales team.
- Create and oversee the production of offering memorandums and other marketing content for company listed properties from inception through completion including- strategizing with brokers on design, obtaining professional photography, writing content, reviewing materials, proofreading content, ensuring appropriate branding & approving materials for final distribution.
- Create and oversee the production of the client pursuit development process from inception through completion for each disposition proposal.
- Manage/Redesign/Create Email Marketing Campaigns
- Manage Brand Development and Public Relations- press releases, community involvement.
- Collaborate with third-party marketing professionals for production of marketing collateral.
- Manage Blue West Capitals online presence including Blue West Capital website, 3rd party marketing websites, social media, advertisements, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly and quarterly marketing reports for brokers as needed.
- Manage marketing support staff and their deliverables.
- Provide ongoing support and reporting marketing outcomes to the team’s leadership.
- Create/Monitor annual marketing budget to support the marketing plan; monthly reforecasting and adjustment as needed to meet year-end projections.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Salesforce and Pardot (Account Engagement-Salesforce)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Brand Development Experience
- Proficiency with online marketing, social media, and SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines.
- Must be able to resolve issues timely and efficiently, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and manage changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to lead, manage, and prioritize projects; meeting deadlines in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment and comfortable enforcing timelines across internal resources preferred.
- Team leadership and management experience
Full Time-In Office- Denver, CO
Benefits- generous PTO, 401k match, health insurance stipend
Salary range- $75k-$95k commensurate with experience
Contact Christina Tucker