Blue West Capital is pleased to exclusively offer for sale a brand-new construction O’Reilly Auto Parts in an affluent suburb of Denver. The property features a 15-year lease and rent commenced on December 1, 2021. The lease features a 6% rental increase in year 11 and in each renewal option period. O’Reilly Auto Parts is an investment grade rated company with a Standard & Poor’s BBB rating.
The upgraded all brick and masonry property is located in Westminster, the 8th largest city in Colorado (12 miles north of downtown Denver). The surrounding area is rapidly expanding with 2.3%+ average projected annual population growth and is affluent with average household incomes of $133K within five miles.
This O’Reilly Auto Parts property strategically out-positions the Advance Auto Parts and AutoZone serving the corridor. The property is located within a dynamic retail trade area that includes the Denver Premium Outlets, Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s, King Soopers, Cabela’s, Target, In-N-Out, and many others. The property is positioned on W 136th just west of Interstate 25 (134K VPD).
DENVER MSA IN AN AFFLUENT AND GROWING AREA
- Westminster is the 8th largest city in Colorado and located 12 miles north of downtown Denver
- Average annual household incomes in excess of $133,000 within five miles
- 2.32% projected annual population growth within one mile
LONG-TERM LEASE WITH HIGH-END CONSTRUCTION
- 15-year lease commenced on December 1, 2021
- O’Reilly Auto Parts is an investment grade rated company (S&P: BBB)
- 6% rental escalations every 5 years beginning in Year 11
- Brand-new construction build-to-suit property
- Upgraded high-end construction building featuring all brick and masonry
- Concrete parking lot
- Large 1.1-acre parcel
DYNAMIC RETAIL TRADE AREA
- Strategically out-positions the Advance Auto Parts and AutoZone serving the corridor
- Positioned on W 136th just west of Interstate 25 (134K VPD)
- Immediately west of the heavily trafficked signalized intersection of W 136th Street and Huron Street (42K VPD)
- Retailers in the immediate corridor include Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s, King Soopers, Cabela’s, Target, In-N-Out, and many others
- Located just west of the “Denver Premium Outlets” developed by Simon Property Group in 2018
- Close proximity to the recently constructed 55-acre St. Anthony North Hospital Campus • One mile east of Legacy High School (2,400 students)