Analyst, Investment Sales
Blue West Capital is looking for a commercial real estate analyst to join our growing team. Blue West Capital is a net lease real estate investment advisory firm focused on the acquisition and disposition of single-tenant net leased properties, retail shopping centers, and commercial investment properties nationwide. The position will provide support to the brokerage team to help source and underwrite new business opportunities and facilitate existing deals.
- Work directly with brokers in property valuation by underwriting and analyzing client’s property information.
- Administer and manage the company shared database.
- Review and abstract leases, purchase and sale agreements, and other third-party reports.
- Prepare various acquisition and disposition financial models, including cash flow analysis and internal rate of return projections.
- Prepare disposition proposals and offering memorandum for new or existing assignments in conjunction with the marketing team and brokerage team.
- Perform various tasks related to market research (sales comps, lease comps, demographics, aerials).
- Assist the brokerage team with transaction management and lead generation.
- Interact with operators and tenants to extract appropriate financial and real estate information to underwrite potential investments.
- Provide general support for the acquisition, financing, development, and disposition process as needed.
- Prepare presentation materials on new and existing investments for internal and external uses.
- Assist with analysis of the overall market and monitor industry trends.
- Perform macro and property specific research relating to specific deals and broader investment strategies.
- Develop skills needed for a successful career in real estate brokerage such as cold calling and negotiations.
- To succeed in the role, the candidate must be self-motivated, ambitious, organized, and have strong time management skills. We are looking for a candidate who can drive multiple tasks with competing priorities. We strive to provide a collaborative professional environment where each employee is encouraged and expected to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, real estate, or related field.
- Understanding of financial modeling skills, critical reasoning, quantitative and analytical skills demonstrated by work experience and/or academic record.
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel and ARGUS models.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in finance and/or real estate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for commercial real estate.
- Must obtain a real estate salesperson license within the first six months of employment.
What BWC offers:
- Salary range of $47K - $55K, plus performance bonuses
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health insurance stipend
- Company 401(k) matching
Submit Your Resume